måndag 16 juni 2008

Samma visa varje gång...

Tänk att man aldrig lär sig..
Har gått omkring hela dagen och känt mig Fet, Ful och Frånvarande. Jag är trött, ynklig och gnällig. Byxorna sitter åt och jag vill bara äta ostbågar. Bestämda, envisna, enträgna, alltid hungriga Fröken S går mig på nerverna. Trodde länge att allt berodde på för lite mat och för mycket sömn, men varken vila, motion eller matintag lättade upp stämningen i mitt hjärta.
Så läste jag något som min goda vän Ulli skrev häromdagen, pusselbitarna föll på plats, igen, som dom alltid gör, alltid några dagar försent, efter en massa utbrott och irritation. Kunde inte skrivit det bättre själv:

Dear PMS,
You come around on a regular basis, yet I still sometimes forget that it's you, yes you.

When my completely patient self at work turns into easily (internally) enraged crazy person over something as insignificant as a bottle of white-out.
When I can't find my sunglassses and stop short of accusing the dogs of stealing them while tearing, yes, TEARING through my bedroom like a crazy troll.When an almost empty soy milk container makes me want to cry.
When I react emotional to things that don't even make sense.You even introduced yourself to Great Guy last night. Thanks for that. Appreciated.Even better, when I forget between all of the above that I actually have PMS, because, frankly, you are sneaky, my friend. There is really no constant reminder that you are around, except for behavior that's slightly out of character.


Now, I don't know what exactly I did to the universe when you started appearing in my mid-20s. I thought I was one of the lucky ones. I always thought the PMS excuse is a bunch of crap. But then, there you were....and....NEWSFLASH.....it's not a bunch of crap.You are here. Even worse. You keep coming back. Every month. You also bring with you an increase in bust size.I have news for you. I don't need any of the above. The mood swingy BS, the busting out of my bra stuff. Don't. Need. It. I am All. Set.But fear not, good friend, you will be gone by tomorrow. And three weeks from now, I am going to have forgotten about you until I drop a paper clip or something and become enraged over paper clip construction.

Ah, my possums. I love being a woman most days, but on PMS days it's rather annoying.Anyway, PMS, you are part of the entire woman deal. Got it. Now, go get lost. I am done for this week with you.

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Prenumerera på Kommentarer till inlägget [Atom]

<< Startsida